Website Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, applicable laws and regulations and their compliance. If you disagree with any of the stated terms and conditions, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this site are secured by relevant copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is allowed to temporarily download one duplicate of the materials (data or programming) on Mama With A Calling’s site for individual and non-business use only. This is the just a permit of license and not an exchange of title, and under this permit you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial use , or for any public presentation (business or non-business);
- attempt to decompile or rebuild any product or material contained on Mama With A Calling’s site;
- remove any copyright or other restrictive documentations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to someone else or even “mirror” the materials on other server.
- This permit might consequently be terminated if you disregard any of these confinements and may be ended by Mama With A Calling whenever deemed. After permit termination or when your viewing permit is terminated, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your ownership whether in electronic or printed form.
- The materials on Mama With A Calling’s site are given “as is”. Mama With A Calling makes no guarantees, communicated or suggested, and thus renounces and nullifies every single other warranties, including without impediment, inferred guarantees or states of merchantability, fitness for a specific reason, or non-encroachment of licensed property or other infringement of rights. Further, Mama With A Calling does not warrant or make any representations concerning the precision, likely results, or unwavering quality of the utilization of the materials on its Internet site or generally identifying with such materials or on any destinations connected to this website.
In no occasion should Mama With A Calling or its suppliers subject for any harms (counting, without constraint, harms for loss of information or benefit, or because of business interference,) emerging out of the utilization or powerlessness to utilize the materials on Mama With A Calling’s Internet webpage, regardless of the possibility that Mama With A Calling or a Mama With A Callingo approved agent has been told orally or in written of the likelihood of such harm. Since a few purviews don’t permit constraints on inferred guarantees, or impediments of obligation for weighty or coincidental harms, these confinements may not make a difference to you.
5. Amendments and Errata
The materials showing up on Mama With A Calling’s site could incorporate typographical, or photographic mistakes. Mama With A Calling does not warrant that any of the materials on its site are exact, finished, or current. Mama With A Calling may roll out improvements to the materials contained on its site whenever without notification. Mama With A Calling does not, then again, make any dedication to update the materials.
Mama With A Calling has checked the majority of the websites or links connected to its website but does not routinely recheck those links and is not in charge of the substance of any such connected webpage. The incorporation of any connection does not infer support by Mama With A Callingof the site. Utilization of any such connected site is at the user’s own risk.
Mama With A Calling may update these terms of utilization for its website whenever without notification. By utilizing this site you are consenting to be bound by the then current form of these Terms and Conditions of Use.
8. Governing Law
Any case identifying with Mama With A Calling’s site should be administered by the laws of the country of United States and the state of Tennessee without respect to its contention of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
Terms and Conditions for Coaching and Courses
Coaching, courses or programs, which are not advice, therapy or counseling, may address specific personal projects, business successes, or general conditions in the client’s life or profession. Upon completion of the session or program, coaching will only continue if the Client agrees to more sessions or purchases an additional coaching package.
The coach promises the client that all information provided to the coach will be kept strictly confidential. Information shared for promotional purposes will only be shared after express consent from the client. Any information shared during the sessions that is required by law to be disclosed to the proper authorities will be done by the Coach with or without the consent of the Client. Any and all information shared in the group is to remain confidential as well.
Throughout the working relationship, the coach will engage in direct and personal conversations. The client can count on the coach to be honest and straightforward in asking questions and making requests. The Coach will not direct the client on what to do next or the direction they should go. The client decides their future actions and directions. The client understands that the power of the coaching relationship can be granted only by the client, and the client agrees to do just that: have the coaching relationship be powerful. If the client believes the coaching is not working as desired, the client will communicate that belief and take action to return the power to the coaching relationship.
How We Will Work Together
It’s an honor to be working with you in this way and I look forward to our professional support relationship! This is a co-creative relationship. I see us as equals and I encourage you to do the same.
I am not a therapist, counselor or consultant unless we have arranged for a specific consultation to be paired with the coaching. I am a coach, using practiced communication and listening skills to support you as a detached thinking partner. Together we create more power for you to effect meaningful change and take dynamic actions toward your forward movement. Please understand that if you are seeking to change something about yourself, it takes time. Most of my clients feel a positive shift as soon as the very first session. Unfortunately, that typically doesn’t last as many of the thought and behavior patterns we develop are from as far back as childhood and are deeply rooted. Much like the time it might take to create a new path in a thickly wooded forest, the same is true for building new neural pathways in our brain. We will be working on new ways of reacting, responding and perceiving your life. So like the pushed-aside branches that snap right back into place the first several times of forging a new path, you will likely revert back to old ways of being and experiencing in the beginning. At that same time, you’ll begin to become aware of the elevated choices and options available to you in each moment and over time, it’s amazing to see how your life and relationships begin to elevate and evolve. If you are serious about change, decide to make a commitment to coaching.
Your Role as Client
Make this program a priority while you are in it. Watch the training videos each week, do the suggested deeper work and come to the group sessions to get the most out of this program. You have chosen to invest in yourself. Please take time before each session to gather your thoughts and come with any questions that are pressing for you. Usually, deciding on one specific area will help you make the most progress. The most crucial part is for you to have an idea of what you’d like to take away from each session. Coaching is strongly based on the client’s agenda. Please arrive at every session on time to respect your own time and mine. Come to your session centered and open-minded. Be willing to change your beliefs and patterns if they do not serve you anymore.
Because this is a BETA program, I value your feedback. Give me feedback in the moment about your coaching experience -what works as well as what doesn’t. Do not ever worry about hurting my feelings or fear what I might think. I am here to support you not judge you or make decisions for you. If something I say does not resonate with you, I want to know about it so I can adjust and meet you where you are to better serve you. At the end of the program, I will ask for specific feedback to make the program better for future clients.
The Role of the Coach
I will listen closely to you, respond to what I hear and ask questions. If I hear something in your voice or body language that sparks an intuitive idea, thought or image, I’m likely to share it with you and ask you questions about it. Often these small nuances create the bigger shifts for clients. Remember, if it doesn’t resonate, tell me. I’m not attached to being right. My goal is to help you find clarity with the mindset blocks you may have so you can make progress toward your goals. At the end of the session, if you do not mention what actions you are ready to take, I will make a coach request. I ask clients to stretch themselves and deepen the work done in the sessions by either journaling at home, taking a defined action, resolving relationships or tackling things that feel incomplete. You are free to negotiate, accept or decline. Most of the work will be in regard to self-awareness and powerful choice.
1. As a client, I understand and agree that I am fully responsible for my physical, mental and emotional well-being during my coaching sessions, including my choices and decisions.
2. I understand that coaching is a Professional-Client relationship I have with my coach that is designed to facilitate the creation/development of personal, professional and/or business goals and to develop and carry out a strategy/plan for achieving those goals.
3. I understand that coaching is a comprehensive process that may involve all areas of my life, including faith/spiritual, work, finances, health, relationships, education and recreation. I acknowledge that deciding how to handle these issues, incorporate coaching into those areas, and implement my choices is exclusively my responsibility.
4. I understand that coaching does not involve the diagnosis or treatment of mental disorders as defined by the American Psychiatric Association. I understand that coaching is not a substitute for counseling, psychotherapy, psychoanalysis, mental health care or substance abuse treatment and I will not use it in place of any form of diagnosis, treatment or therapy. If I am currently receiving psychiatric care, I will consult with my caregiver to ensure working with a coach is in my best interest at this time.
5. I understand that information will be held as confidential unless I state otherwise, in writing, except as required by law. I understand that if I reveal information that involves physically hurting myself or others, the coach must report such information and/or refer to mental health professionals accordingly. If the Client agrees, a session may be used on the podcast for public teaching, training, and/or promotional purposes.
6. I understand that certain topics may be anonymously and hypothetically shared with other coaching professionals or clients for training, educational OR consultation purposes and that Alexia Carrillo will take great care to change any identifiable details to protect my privacy.
7. I understand that coaching is not to be used as a substitute for professional advice by legal, medical, financial, business or other qualified professionals. I will seek independent professional guidance for legal, medical, financial, business or other matters. I understand that all decisions in these areas are exclusively mine, and I acknowledge that my decisions and my actions regarding them are my sole responsibility. There is not guaranteed financial outcome or business outcome from this coaching relationship. Various factors including the work and commitment of the client are involved in the outcomes that happen due to these coaching sessions.
8. Because professional coaching is not considered medical consultation or treatment, health insurance does not apply. I have read and agree to the above.
Between sessions, if you have questions, an update, or want to bounce some ideas around you can send me a message via Voxer (if that is part of your package) or you can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
As a busy mom, you can send a Voxer message anytime day or night. As a mom myself, I will reply between 8 am-11 pm. I will respond to Voxer messages within 24 hours, if not sooner, unless there is an issue, in which I will communicate that with you.
Examples of topics that can be discussed via Voxer:
Help with deciding on a new product you are going to create
Working through the details of your new coaching/services package
Processing and deciding what you should focus on first (i.e. order of operations)
Feeling overwhelmed and needing help to reframe
Help bringing God back into your business and into the decisions you’re making
Overcoming a mindset block that’s stopping you from doing what you had planned that week
The fee for coaching, courses or programs is displayed on the sales page as well as in the cart before purchase. The services to be provided by the coach to the client are coaching or tele-coaching, as designed jointly with the client. Usually, the calls will occur over Zoom or a similar third-party program.
Thank you for your interest in the Called and Confident Program. Please read our refund policy carefully before making your purchase.
Due to the nature of coaching and the commitment required to achieve transformative results, we do not offer refunds for the Called and Confident Program. We firmly believe that success in this program is directly related to your dedication, commitment, and active participation.
By enrolling in the program, you are acknowledging your commitment to yourself, your growth, and the program. We encourage you to fully immerse yourself in the program, engage in the training, coaching calls, and exercises, and embrace the mindset and strategies provided.
I understand that unexpected circumstances can arise, and if an emergency or situation occurs that makes it impossible for you to continue or complete the program, please reach out to me. I am here to support you. In such cases, I will make arrangements for you to join a future cohort of the group program or explore alternative solutions, such as accessing similar resources or programs.
My goal is to ensure your satisfaction and provide you with the best possible experience within my program. I am committed to your growth and success as you navigate your entrepreneurial journey with faith and confidence.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the refund policy or any other aspect of the program, please don’t hesitate to contact me. I am here to assist you.
Thank you for your understanding and commitment to the Called and Confident Program.
I understand that I am working with Alexia Carrillo for professional life coaching at the agreed fee. Professional coaching is distinctly different from counseling, psychotherapy or psychoanalysis and does not deal with the diagnosis or treatment of emotional problems. Since professional coaching does not constitute medical consultation or treatment, health insurance does not apply. These fees may be considered deductible business expenses, as determined by your accountant.
I’m looking forward to our coaching relationship and supporting you as you grow your business!
This is an exciting journey and I’m here to support you on this mission God has given you. and