As we wrap up 2020, there’s a tendency to think that 2021 is going to be magically better than 2020 or if we follow what the world is saying, then we’ll think that nothing good came of 2020.
But we know that God can do good and amazing things no matter what the circumstances look like.
As we come to the end of the year, it’s a habit to look forward to the next year and start planning and dreaming all of the things that we can do.
While this is good and fun, I want to encourage you to really get your mind in the right place before you start all the planning for next year.
Make sure you’re co-creating these goals with God and see where He really wants you to go. It might not be where you’ve got in mind.
In this episode, we’re going to talk about how to really involve God in our planning for next year rather than just think about all the things we want. It’s often the conversation to choose whatever goals you want, but God has bigger things planned than we could ever dream up, so in this episode, we’re going to talk about how to really co-create goals with God.
- Make sure you’re thinking of your business as an actual business looking at profit and loss. Being a good steward of your money and resources is something God put you in charge of when He called you to have a business.
- Embrace that He called you to be an entrepreneur, so own it.
- Create goals for next year after you’ve prayed and sought God’s intention with your business
- Choose a word of the year as an overarching mood for your year coming up
- Map out plans for how you might achieve these goals, but don’t plan to control the situation.
- Action steps you can take moving forward to make sure you’re involving God in your business plan moving forward
I hope you’ll take these concepts today and really apply them to your 2021 plans and goals so that you can be really open to what God wants you to do moving forward.
I’d love to hear from you! You can leave a review on Apple Podcasts and let me know what you’re loving about these episodes and how they’re helping you in your entrepreneurial journey.