Sometimes we find ourselves in a spot that feels uncomfortable. Maybe you’ve lost a job or you’re really starting to question if you love the career you’ve chosen.
If you’ve found yourself in this situation, then you know that a lot of thoughts start swirling around in your mind. Some of those thoughts might be super positive, like “Maybe I can start that business I’ve always wanted to!” or “I’ve been wanting so badly to stay home with the kids anyway.”
Then closely following those are the negative thoughts, like “What am I going to do for money?” or “I can’t just leave my career. There are people that would love to be where I am. I just need to stick it out.”
Which thoughts really light you up and which ones feels heavy?
It’s these pivotal moments that God can use to really shift our life and put us on the path that He intends us to go on, but the negative thoughts will keep us stuck and resisting God with everything we have.
But I really think that a lot of don’t do it on purpose. We think it’s logical to do the thing that makes sense and goes with what the world says we “should” do.
But what if God really is calling you to something bigger and you’re missing it all together?
In this episode of the Mama With A Calling podcast, we’re going to talk about why you might not be fully stepping into the calling God has for you, how to recognize them, and how to overcome them so you can be in alignment with what God has in store for your life.
There can be a variety of reasons including not even knowing if God is calling you to start a business or not. When we aren’t clear on how God speaks to us, we often miss it when He does. For others, you know that God has put something big on your heart, but you’re coming face to face with all sorts of doubts and worries around it. Whichever place you’re in, this episode is going to help you recognize that God is calling you (and how to see it), where you might be turning away from your calling, and how you can use mentorship and support to be in obedience to what God is asking you to do in this season.
Right now, I’m offering free mini Breakthrough sessions for a limited time. In these sessions, we can figure out how to turn your ideas into a business, how to get past any emotional blocks you’re having that are stopping you from taking action in your business, and more. Only 10 spots so grab those here.
- Logic, reason and prestige might be overshadowing this calling
- What couldn’t happen in one season of life can happen now
- Tendency to think God wouldn’t let you have the things on your heart.
- Self-worth and thinking you’re not good enough to do this
- When looking for mentorship, a lot of new entrepreneurs aren’t finding the Christian values that matter to them
- What does it look like to have Christian mentorship when starting your business
- If you’re feeling this calling creep up, lean into it.
- Figure out the action steps you need to take. Not taking action is the equivalent of telling God “No.”
- If you need help with figuring out what you’re calling is or how you can turn it into a business, book a FREE 45-min breakthrough session with me at http://www.mamawithacalling.com/coaching. (Only 10 spots! )
I hope these words really empower you today and help you see how God might be calling you to bigger things.
I’d love to hear from you! You can leave a review on Apple Podcasts and let me know what you’re loving about these episodes and how they’re helping you in your entrepreneurial journey or reach out to me on Instagram @mamawithacalling.